Saturday, March 06, 2004

Assorted Yarn

From the streets of my existence

Yesterday, a fine near-70 degree day in March, I stood outside listening to 12 voicemails on my phone as the
fortuitous warm winds blew at me. It was a wind-bath.

A few days ago, walking home from the bus after school, I headed up Washington, positing whether to go
home and make dinner or go to get tea. I stopped a random woman on the street, and asked her whether
I should go home and make dinner or go to get tea. She smiled, and with great conviction said that I should
go get tea. It was a nice treat, she said. So, I did. I mean, that's why I asked her--so I wouldn't have to
make a decision.

In order to make pancakes this morning, we needed eggs. So Alex and I walked a block to the Farmer's
Market in Kerrytown and bought farm eggs.

No comments: