Monday, July 14, 2003

Patrick Falls

I've done it, dangit all. I've made a blog because it's just too difficult to use Notepad now isn't it?
I'll be the first to list the extensive ways in which I am a tool--a rather efficient one as far as tools
go...I'm slick, luster, efficient and possibly even ergonomic and none of those are rather good
things are they, unless being a tool is something you like to herald and boast about--so go ahead
and call me one and get it over with. Just like with Hotmail, I'll be among those that will recount
being the first to subscribe to the blog fad of the early Noughts (Zero's? Era of Postmodern Doom?),
everyone optimistic about catharticizing their lives to a "Post" box. Meanwhile, Dr. Postmodern Doom
Villain is laughing his esophagus dry at me and thousands of others while we punch the proper rat
treat lever at some blogger thinking we're being issued a prize. Oh well, I guess I'm over it now.

No comments: